6 Month Contract – Part-Time 5 HRS / WK
We are currently seeking an independent, motivated, organized professional to provide direct services and support to domestic violence victims involved in the family court process in Sarnia. This position will work collaboratively with the existing services for victims of domestic violence to ensure victims have access to the supports they need at every stage of the court process. This service must facilitate the victim’s understanding of, and passage through, the family court system.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge and skills:
- BA / BSW with an emphasis in social sciences
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience working with victims of violence and/or family court
- Extensive knowledge of and contacts in the Sarnia Lambton community
- Ability to work varied/flexible hours when required.
Family Counselling Centre is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If requested, accommodation will be provided during the recruitment process. This document is available in an alternative format upon request, to accommodate individuals with a disability.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their electronic resume to
Mary Teft, Human Resources, Family Counselling Centre at email@example.com by:3:00 p.m., August 16, 2017
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.