Family Counselling Centre is a not-for-profit, community-based agency that provides Sarnia-Lambton residents with a variety of professional counselling, support, prevention and coordination services.
- that every individual has the right to attain their full potential
- that the family unit, as defined by each individual, has the greatest potential to support each of its members in achieving personal fulfillment
- that every individual and family has the right to excellence in service regardless of their economic status, gender, ability and system of beliefs and values
- that each Board member, staff and volunteer is vital to the Centre and equally valued for their contributions
- that every individual and family has value, integrity and the right to privacy
- that collaboration with other organizations is essential in maximizing community resources.
Our Vision: Strong and supportive communities comprised of healthy individuals, families and relationships.
Our Mission: To assist, educate, and strengthen individuals, families, and community through programs, partnerships, and resources.