Family Counselling Centre has an occasional, part-time Receptionist/Secretary position available to cover sick days, vacation and staff meetings. This is an occasional position with minimal regularly scheduled shifts. The position is responsible for providing a high level of customer service to our clients in a very busy office environment. Tasks will include, but not be limited to, answering multiline phones, greeting clients, scheduling appointments, making bank deposits, preparing fee agreements and scheduling client surveys.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge and skills:
• Minimum Grade 12 diploma or equivalent and several years of reception/secretarial experience
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to relate to a diverse client base
• Excellent typing skills and ability to proofread own work
• Knowledge of computer software, office procedures and office machines
• Ability to accurately make and record financial transactions of sessions fees
Family Counselling Centre is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If requested, accommodation will be provided during the recruitment process. This document is available in an alternative format upon request, to accommodate individuals with a disability.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their electronic resume toHolly Costello, Human Resources, Family Counselling Centre by March 23, 2023.