Supervised Access Program Lambton (SAPL) provides a safe, neutral, child-focused environment where families can carry out their parenting time requirements as stipulated by court orders or written agreements.
We promote the building of relationships between children and their non-residential family member. Attending to the rights, needs, and emotional health of the children is the foundation upon which we build our child-focused environment.
WHAT ARE THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY SAPL?
· Provide supervised access between the child(ren) and then on-residential family member (NRP). The access visits take place at our centre and can range from one to two hours in length.
· Provide a secure, neutral, and supervised location for the family to drop-off and pick-up the child(ren) who are being transferred between the residential party (RP) and the non-residential party (NRP).
How do I get started?
· You must be referred to the program. Referrals can come from legal counsel, legal mediation, court orders, Office of the Children’s Lawyer, or other social service providers or agencies.
· Contact the Program Coordinator at the Family Counselling Centre to request an Intake Package 519-336-0120 x 255.
· You will need to answer a short questionnaire over the phone and will then be mailed an Intake Package to complete and re-turn to the Program Coordinator at the Family Counselling Centre location.